Friday, September 19, 2008

how can you move on and forget?

Why is it when we though things are really doing well and everythings mellow, challenges come along...I had such a bad day at work...don't get me wrong cause this isn't the first time I've been scolded by my boss, but when your values are being tested it makes you want to think what am I doing in this manipulative, back stabbing self centered company...how can I move on from here? Everyone's going to talk about it...everyone's gonna know...damn! It wasn't my choice my stats from last month failed...who in the right frame of mind would want your numbers to fail??its just hard to move on from challenges at work...I just want to move on...please let me do my thing and just don't drag me into your drama....I just want to move on....but how can I move on...where do I begin?

Stay tuned...I just need time for myself...

No comments: